Cosmetics Specific Documents
PIF Including; Formula Check, CPSR-A and CPSR-B, labels claim check, CPNP notification.
Food and Supplements Specific Documents
When acting as FBO for our clients aka ‘Address Service’ for food and supplements. The documents below are required to be submitted to GEE to keep on file along with one sample of the product.
1. Product specification and manufacturing recipe.
2. Allergen free status, i.e. confirmation that product is free from allergens or their presence is highlighted in the ingredients list.
The 14 allergens are: celery, cereals containing gluten (such as barley and oats), crustaceans (such as prawns, crabs, and lobsters), eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs (such as mussels and oysters), mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than 10mg/kg)
3. Details of manufacturing site and any third-party accreditations, e.g. GMP, GFSI, BRC, ISO9000, ISO22000, Organic etc., copy of current certificates.
4. Copy of any analysis for nutrition table and/or vitamins and minerals and any other claims.
5. Details of traceability coding and contact details in the event of a product recall.
CE and UKCA Marked Specific Documents
- CE Certificate
- Technical File (contents)
- Description of the apparatus, usually accompanied by block diagram
- Wiring and circuit diagrams
- General Arrangement drawing
- List of standards applied
- Records of assessment to standards
- Description of control philosophy/logic
- Datasheets for critical sub-assemblies
- Parts list
- Copies of any markings and labels
- Copy of instructions (user, maintenance, installation)
- Test reports