It is possible to have DPD pick up parcels for Prime delivery (premium 1-day-delivery) by Amazon sellers. The following pickup tariffs for German national delivery, valid from June 1st, 2019, can be found on Amazon’s help pages - and we summarized them here for you.
Important things first!
- Delivery is possible from Monday through Saturday, pickup from Monday through Friday
- All parcels can be tracked.
- Insurance up to €520 is included, a higher value of up to €13 000 is available on demand and for additional charges.
- There’s a quantity discount from 100 parcels per month.
Pricing as per parcel size
The parcel size is calculated by adding the lengths of the shortest and longest side.
Additional Charges and Limitations
For delivery addresses or place of destination
An additional charge of €10.38 plus VAT/USt. has to be paid for delivery to the following area codes (PLZ) in Germany:
- Hiddensee: 18565
- Nordfriesische Inseln: 25849, 25859, 25863, 25869, 25938, 25946, 25980, 25992, 25996, 25999
- Ostfriesische Inseln: 26465, 26474, 26486, 26548, 26571, 26579, 26757
- Helgoland: 27498
- Neuwerk: 27499
Delivery is not possible to:
- PO boxes
- DHL “Packstationen”
- Post offices
- the area code (PLZ) 78288
- Büsingen am Hochrhein
For size and weight
All prices apply up to a weight of 31.5 kg, a total length of 300 cm or a single-side length of 175 cm.
For oversize or overweight parcels, an additional fee of €15.58 plus VAT/USt. per parcel.
A parcel that cannot be processed with the automated DPD systems due to its shape or size is classified as non-conveyable (NC).
This applies for a volume of more than 200 liters, a length of more than 130 cm (with a height of 175 cm) or width of more than 80 cm - as well as for the following packagings:
Canister, buckets, barrels, cylindrical packaging, packaging made of wood or metal, goods in sacks or bags as well as non-packaged special shapes.
If you want to deliver packages or shapes that have to be handled in special ways according to DPD terms of conveyance, you have to pay an additional €2.16 plus VAT/USt. per parcel.