The need for backups spares no one - certainly not Amazon sellers. It is recommended to back up and backup product-related catalog data such as listing data, measurements, ingredients, etc. on a regular basis.
It's easy to do - if you know how: reverse flat file or reverse feed. This feature is now available by default in Seller Central.
1. log in to your Amazon Seller Central.
2. open the top left menu
3. Reports > Inventory Reports
4. select report type: "Category Listing Report" > Request report.
5. wait until the report is ready to download & refresh the page if necessary
6. download report & check if all product data is completely included.
This category-specific report allows you to download information for all categories at once.