With the help of its own software, the “Galaxy”, and a central Amazon account, SPACEGOATS distributes products by manufacturers and brand owners in Germany and internationally, using Amazon’s pan-European shipping network (PAN-EU). Thereby, the administrative work that comes with an internationalization is eliminated for SPACEGOATS customers.
Selling with SPACEGOATS: How does that work?
SPACEGOATS basically lends its infrastructure for distribution and sells products of its customers via the SPACEGOATS-owned Amazon account. Therefore, costs are bundled and resources can be used more efficiently - saving sellers expenses such as Amazon fees and time taken up by handling the platform and Seller Central.
Meanwhile, customers themselves manage the creation of their product listings, product launches and advertising in the Galaxy. Handpicked partner agencies can also be called upon for professional support and better performance. Thus, customers have complete control over their own listings but get help where it is needed.
How much does this galactic fun cost?
The European package (Selling as a Service) costs 4.9% of gross sales with a minimum fee of 399€ per month. For the US package (Selling as a Service) we charge 6.5% of net sales with a minimum fee of 999€ per month. When selling through SPACEGOATS, there is no need for any tax registrations abroad, the associated foreign accounting and administration. This results in a saving of almost 1000€ plus additional setup costs - every month. The payment of the profit to customers takes place in the first, at the latest in the second, calendar week of the following month, provided that SPACEGOATS has received all necessary documents. For cash flow reasons, e.g. for returns, SPACEGOATS initially retains 10 percent of the payout, as the company itself has to make advance payments at times and has to wait for the payout from Amazon.
The SPACEGOATS basic package (Selling as a Service) includes the following services:
- Galaxy Software Access
- As many marketplaces as you like
- Proactive Service Level
- Indirect Access to Amazon 360
- Extended Product Responsibility
- Automated Review Request
- Communication with Amazon
- Communication with end customers (support & inquiries)
- Management of listings (implementing products, uploading images, changing texts upon request, etc.) No creative work is done here!
- BidX (tool for automated PPC advertising and optimization)
- Creation of coupon codes, lightning deals, promotions etc. upon request
- Weekly business report
- IDQ Reports
- Daily PPC report (setup and keyword level)
- Sales report in real-time
- Transactions overview
- Stock availability
Additional services can be added whenever necessary. Our partner network is constantly developing and growing - a list of current partners can be found in the GALAXY at our SPACEMARKET
- Translations (Listings, Bullet Points, Title, A+, Manuals, Flyers etc.)
- Listing Setup
- Compliance Checks
- Label Checks
- Supply Chain Management Consulting
- Exclusive Wholesale for selected goods
You want to grow your Amazon business? Book your free personal strategy call now: https://spacegoats.io/start-now/