The need for backups spares no one - certainly not Amazon sellers. It is recommended to back up and backup product-related catalog data such as listing data, measurements, ingredients, etc. on a regular basis.
It's easy to do - if you know how: reverse flat file or reverse feed. This feature is now available by default in Seller Central.
- log in to your Amazon Seller Central.
- open the top left menu
- Reports > Inventory Reports
- select report type: "Category Listing Report" > Request report.
- wait until the report is ready to download & refresh the page if necessary
- download report & check if all product data is completely included.
This category-specific report allows you to download information for all categories at once.