Where can I register my trademark for the US market?

To legally protect your brand in the United States, you can register it with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). If you are foreign-domiciled, you are required to use a U.S.-licensed attorney to file your trademark-related submissions with the USPTO. This requirement also applies to all Canadian applicants, registrants, and parties.
If you need assistance from a trademark lawyer, we can suggest the following contacts or handle the entire communication and processing for you:
The cost of filing a trademark application in paper form is $750. The reduced fee of $350 (TEAS - standard fee) is intended for trademark applications submitted electronically. The USPTO has adjusted its official fees since the beginning of 2021.